- Woman behind an iconic protest photo shares her story
- The Science of Your Racist Brain
- Protests continue despite storm (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Another video from the Justice for Mike Brown Rally in DC
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Time for real change in Ferguson and beyond
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- America’s law enforcement needs greater accountability
Tell me your headcannons involving Monster Dave specifically.
Sometimes he thinks he can almost remember shooting the gun in his dreams, but when he wakes up all he’s left with is a faint sense of unease.
LESS DEPRESSING HEAD CANON PLEASE OMFG
I’m reading this book by Alexandra Duncan. It’s written in first person, and the protagonist describes herself as having dark skin and black, textured hair. So why is there a white chick on the front?
clearly the protagonist finds a washed up white lady at one point and ‘overboard’ sans kurt russell happens
if I could go back in time and say just one thing to myself I would just whisper “you don’t have to date this guy, in three years you’re gonna be out and hella queer” because I could have saved myself so much drama
Cards Against Humanity is where you learn which of your friends are basic and which ones are sociopaths there is no in between
The Cube desktop 3D home printer by 3D Systems
Putting this on the Xmas list!
MASS MARKETED 3D PRINTING IS HAPPENING.
I REPEAT, MASS MARKETED 3D PRINTING IS HAPPENING.
DO NOT PRINT A DILDO!
Even the best 3D printers have tiny gaps for bacteria at least, and can cause tiny cuts at worst.
Print a dildo mould and fill it with latex.
Unless you’re printing tiny dildos to put in a bag so when someone is a jerk you can throw tiny dicks at them and tell them to “go eat a dick”. Then by all means, print tiny dicks.
Wizardstan dropping some knowledge
lightning illuminates an ash cloud that extends ten kilometres high in this june 5, 2011 eruption of puyehue volcano, near osorno in southern chile. known as a dirty thunderstorm, this phenomenon is yet to be explained by science, as the source of the lightning (or the specific mechanism by which particles of differing charges are separated in the ash cloud) continues to be debated.
9 Look closely, and remember what you see.